Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sample Covere Letter


Sample Cover Letter - Entry Level Finance Position Your Contact Information

Address
City
, State, Zip Code
Phone Number
Cell Phone Number
Email

Date: October 2, 2011

Employer Contact Information

Name
Title
Company
Address
City
, State, Zip Code
Dear Sir:
I am very interested in the entry-level position that is available at ABC Investment Partners. I recently graduated from AIUB and am actively seeking employment with firms in the Dhaka area. My courses in investments, finance and business have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build to build my career.
During my college internships, I dealt with a variety of budgets and conducted market research while handling numerous administrative duties. The experience allowed me to learn important skills and to develop the confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment.
It would be a pleasure to interview with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Your Signature

Your Typed Name

No comments:

Post a Comment