Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sample Cover Latter


 

Section # 14, Block # C, Avenue # 6, Road # 16, House # 29/8, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mobile: 01916993158
Phone Number: 02
Email:
raihanyousuf@ymail.com

Date: October 12, 2011

Grameenphone Ltd
Baridhara,1226 Dhaka

Dear Sir:
I am very interested in the call center job that is available Grameenphone Ltd. I recently completed my 4th semester from AIUB and am actively seeking employment with firms in the Dhaka area. My courses in marketing, finance and HRM have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build to build my career.
During my university internships, I joined in many seminars, workshops. While I learned how to communicate with people. The experience allowed me to learn important skills and to develop the confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment.
It would be a pleasure to interview with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,


MOHAMMAD YUSUF ROYHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment